Welcome to the Microgrids Project
This is an Erasmus + KA2 project that started in 2019 and ends in June2022. Due to the COVID the duration of the project had to be extended, and it ended up lasting 36 months intead of the expected 25 months. The pandemic had a great impact in the project's development, as it made it very difficult for the partners to carry out their work at times.
The idea of the project is to create new profiles for future jobs in the field of the microgrids and renewable energies, and didactic material to train the future workers.
The partnership working on this project is formed by 4 members from 3 different countries: The Netherlands, The United Kingdom and Spain; who have joined forces to create an effective way of developing training material to help trainees acquire knowledge and skills on the microgrids technologies and help the teachers transmit their knowledge by using different resources and activities/challenges.
OBJECTIVES & RESULTS
The objectives of the project are the following:
- To create new training content in the field of microgrids.
- To help trainees acquire knowledge and skills on the microgrids technologies.
- To help the teachers transmit their knowledge by using different resources and challenges.
During the three years the partners have developed these 3 results:
- A curriculum for future workers in the field of Microgrids technologies.
- A training course in the field of microgrids for future workers.
- A Microgrids Trainers’ Handbook